Tuesday

With Love From Paris

My Mom is the best... except for the whole not taking me to Paris with her thing ;-)
She recovered nicely by sending M and me some delicious and some not so edible souvenirs. 
Besides the postcard we received, my absolute favorite gift was the Mini Macarons.
To be more specific, the chocolat "Un parfum de gourmandise" macaron.


I'm certain Mother Bear is trying to fatten us up with the next couple gifts.
I had never heard of Kinder bueno candy bars until just this week when my favorite blogger, Rose, shared her homemade ice cream recipe
And then I got this in my "with love" package. I'm certain these won't last long enough to make any special desserts. They look perfect as is.
The next thing I pulled out was 70% cacao "chocolat noir". Does my Mom know me or what?
I was tempted to hide these from M, but I'll be nice.




Now for some French cuisine inspiration, she gifted us Paris kitchen decor.
Fingers crossed that I suddenly become Julia Child.



At last, a fab new Zara shirt! We're twinsies as she bought one for herself too.


Thanks for thinking of your favorite daughter, Mom. I love everything, and didn't expect to be spoiled from YOUR vacation. XO

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic Paris haul from your mum! Macarons, kinder and valrhona.

    Incidentally, I'm eating valrhona ivoire buttons right now!

    Hope you are well, take care :) xxx

    ReplyDelete